The fields that display in the Edit Search tab can be changed by editing the quick search template that is associated to an IDX link.
1. Go to Menu and type in 'My Quick Searches' Then click the menu option:
2. Find the Quick Search Template you would like to change and click the Edit button:
3. On the next screen you can choose the templates Property Types and View. Click Next >> after you have selected those:
4. Your current fields will display on the right hand side and the available fields are on the left. you can add/remove as you choose. Click Save when you are finished.
* Pictures, Documents, Open House and Videos can also be removed under Step 3 “Allow Searching Of” in the IDX Manager.
Note: Some fields may be private and will not show on the Public IDX Links. Under Step #2 of the IDX Manager it will tell you which fields are private: