- Be a member of an MLS using the Flexmls Platform
- Be authorized by your MLS for IDX
- Be a subscriber of Flexmls IDX
- You have purchased a plugin key from FBS.
- PHP Version 7.4 or better - Ask your web host what version is being used for your site.
Also see the WordPress Requirements: https://wordpress.org/about/requirements/
We do not recommend shared hosting or GoDaddy:
- “Why You Should NOT Use GoDaddy Managed WordPress Hosting”
- "10 Reasons You Should NOT use Shared Hosting for Your Online Shop"
- "Shared Hosting Vs Managed WordPress Hosting: What’s The Difference?"
Hosts we recommend:
- SiteGround: https://www.siteground.com/web-hosting.htm
- AMS Computer Services: https://www.amscomputer.com/hosting.php
WordPress Theme Recommendations
If you are in the early stages of building your WordPress site and you are shopping around for a theme, we recommend checking out the free themes available before committing to purchasing one. http://www.wordpress.org/themes/
We also recommend that you select a theme that provides a Full-Width Template. This way you can give our plugin and other content plenty of space to display. https://wordpress.org/themes/tags/full-width-template
You can also search for themes in WordPress under Appearance > Themes > Add New
More information about themes can be found here: https://fbsproducts.com/wordpress-real-estate-themes-guide-for-idx-websites/
Step #2 - Installing and Activating the Plugin