There are several different formats that a real estate professional can use to retrieve the IDX approved MLS data. We'll highlight those below with a brief explanation of each format.
Smart Frames - For a flexible, plug-n-play listing search and display solution, our popular SmartFrame delivers simplicity and affordability without sacrificing any bells and whistles.
- Wordpress Plugin - We provide the real estate industry’s leading IDX WordPress plugin, full of search-engine optimized content, powerful widgets, and of course, a responsive design that entices clients and prospects to contact you directly.
- Spark API - Whether you want to build a single website or an app that serves thousands of brokers and agents, the Spark API can help you get access to the data you need, including listings, contacts, searches, favorites, and more!
- RETS - Real Estate Transaction Standard. This is a raw data feed that is generally used with third-party IDX vendors.
- Sales: Contact your local MLS to obtain an authorization form.
- Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SpringIDX - Buyers & Sellers have many options for home search, so much so that you may think having your own website is a lost cause. Not true! In fact, it’s a necessity. If you’re like many agents, however, having the resources to hire a developer might be out of reach. Yet, you know getting to that next level means having a professional looking website.