The Market Statistics widget allows the site owner to display a variety of graphs of market statistics from the Market Summary report in flexmls Web.
- Here is a page with some example graphs.
- Title: Allows you to specify a title for the graph, e.g., Fargo Home Prices.
- Width and Height (in pixels): Width generally should be greater than height. If you’re including the graph in a blog post or page with a side bar, typically 400 x 300 pixels is a size that works pretty well.
- Type of Statistics: There are several types of charts, each of which has a number of different statistics you can include:
|Absorption Rate||The number of months it would take to sell through the current active listings at the current rate of sales.|
|Inventory||The number of Active, New, Pended and Sold Listings by month. Prices Average and Median List Prices for New, Active, Pended and Sold Statuses; and Average and Median Sold Prices for Sold Status|
|Sale to Original List Price Ratio||Sale to List Price Ratio and Sale to Original List Price Ratio|
|Sold DOM||Average CDOM and DOM
These may not be available in every MLS.
|Volume||Total dollar volume of New, Active, Pended and Sold listings based on list price; and total dollar volume of Sold listings based on sale price.|
- Display: Each report type will have different choices for data display.
- Property Type: Allows you to specify one property type for the statistics.
- Location: Allows you to specify one or more locations, including city, zip, or you can define your own location using the My Map Overlay function under Preferences > My Map Overlays in flexmls Web.
- Short-Code Sample:
[market_stats title="New and Sold Listings" width="400" height="350" type="inventory" display="NewListings,SoldListings" property_type="A" location="city='fargo'"]