If you do not see step 4 in your IDX manager, your flexmls portal has not been activated. You can activate your portal by going to Preferences > My Portal Preferences > Portal Name & URL turn Portal Enabled to Green and click Save.
When your portal is turned on, users will be able to sign up on your flexmls portal and
their contact information will be added to your Contact Manager in the flexmls system.
Show registration – These are the options for user registration on your links.
- before viewing search results ( quick search only )
- to view listing details
- after X minutes have passed
- after X searches have been performed
- after X listings have been viewed
- Allow visitors to skip the above registration options
Allow visitors to skip the above registration option – If you have selected any of the show registration options, this option will allow the user to click cancel and continue to search without signing up.
When you have completed the steps, click on:
I’m Ready! Save This Link!