1. Go to Menu and type in 'Quick Search' Then click the menu option:
2. Select the Quick Search template you’d like to use in the upper left:
3. When the search module loads, select all the Property Types you’d like to display in the office listings link.
4. In the left column, scroll down till you see the green plus symbol, click inside the box (“Add A Field To The Search”) and type in Office. In the right column you should see the field Listing/Selling Office, click on it and it will be added to the search fields (left column).
5.Under the Office field enter your Office’s name and click find. The office name should display in the Offices box, select it and make sure the checkbox “Listing Office” is checked on the right of the Office box.
6. Click on Save > Create IDX Link in the upper right:
7. Name the search, click Save. It is going to bring you to the IDX Manager.
Make sure to click Save at the bottom of the page.