How to get your link and include within a frame on a web page.
1. Get your link*
- Go to Felxmls.com and log into your account
- Go to Menu
- Scroll to Preferences
- Select IDX Manager
- At The bottom of the page click "retrieve you IDX Lite Link"
- A Screen Will Pop up Giving you 3 Options for the type of link you can create.
- After selecting your option a text box will appear at the bottom of the page with your new IDX Lite Link. Copy and use wherever you would like to include your link.
2. Add MLS Search in an HTML iFrame
- Create iFrame: <iframe src='replace_with_your_link' frameborder=0 width=100% height=650></iframe>
DELETE WHERE IS SAYS replace_with_your_link IN BETWEEN THE APOSTROPHES, AND PASTE YOUR LITE LINK
- Copy entire line of iFrame code including left and right brackets
- Paste into the HTML of the page where you want to display your LITE SE IDX Link
If you have any issues click the "Help Center" Link at the top right of this page and submit a ticket for a prompt and courteous response. Thanks!
Here's To Your Success
Mike Price - Your IDX Trainer
P.S. Interested in moving up from your LITE Link to a full featured LIVE Data FBS IDX Solution?
Call 866.320.9977 or email email@example.com and speak to an IDX Specialist. Be sure to tell them you saw this success tip!
P.S.S :) Have you bookmarked our training page yet?
*Not available in all markets.