Wix.com is a powerful DIY website platform. Combing LIVE data IDX Smartframe searches with their awesome real estate template systems is straightforward and easy. If you're looking for a search engine and mobile optimized option for your home search website, Wix might be the answer for you.
Adding an embed
To add an embed to your site:
- Click Add Elements in your Editor.
- Click Embed Code.
- Click Popular Embeds.
- Choose the type of embed you want to add to your site:
- Embed HTML: Embed a code snippet to display a widget on your site pages and set it up.
- Embed a site: Display an external site in a window on your page.
- Click your chosen embed to add it to your site.
Setting up an embed
To enter the code / URL:
- Click the embed in your Editor.
- Select the relevant option to enter the details:
- Click Enter Code.
- Enter the snippet under Add your code here.
- Click Enter Website Address.
- Enter the URL under What's the website address?.
- Click Apply to save the snippet / URL.
- (Optional) Enter alt text for the embed under What's in the embed? Tell Google.