In the Settings section of the Site Manager click the “Customize Site” drop down menu and select Site Identity:
The information in this form will appear on your home page and throughout other pages on your site that are specific to you, your business and where site-wide email messaging from registered consumers and contacts will be sent.
Start by entering information in the following form as you would like it to appear on your SpringIDX website.
- Your Name - Enter your name as you would like it to appear.
- Your Title - Typically Realtor, or Real Estate Salesperson - use whatever you use in your primary communication such as business cards.
- Your Office Name - Your Broker, Team or Business Name
- Company Logo - Your logo appears at the top left-hand page of every page on your site. Clicking it takes you back to the home page of your site.
- The format of your logo must be in a .jpg or .png format
- The logo should be a square orientation and must be at least 100 x 100 pixels.
- To add your logo, click the Change Photo button. Navigate on your computer to where your logo is stored, select and upload it.
- It will load and preview on this page and instantly be added to your website
- Listing Locations / Area - Include the areas in which you provide services and are licensed
- Email Domain - This is the domain all of the emails generated by the site, will come from. For instance, when a contact receives an emailed update on their saved search.
- As an example, if you have a custom website domain such as www.isellhomes.com then you’ll want to enter isellhomes.com here, minus the www.
- If you do not have your own domain set-up yet, you can come back to this form and enter the information later.
- Click Save Changes - You will notice a green banner appear at the bottom right of your screen indicating that your changes have been completed.