In the Settings section of the Site Manager click the “Customize Site” drop down menu and select Homepage:
- Primary/Secondary Headings
- The first option is the Primary Heading, it’s the larger text at the top of the page. Here you can enter a tagline,something short and memorable that you use to brand yourself or business:
- The second content block is the Secondary Heading, it’s the smaller text line at the top of the page
Hero Image/Video - The Hero Image is the large photo in the background of your home page. The best image is one that you may have that best reflects your area or your niche, such as lake-front or golf properties.You can change this image at any time by simply coming back to your site manager. If you don’t have an image of your own that fits the bill, we have a variety of stock images to choose from here, all of which have been chosen to display beautifully on your home page.
- JPG, PNG, 1920x1150 recommended
- Please see your guide for uploading your Hero image: https://fbsdata.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034953654
- You can also upload a Vimeo URL here for a Hero Video
- About Image - It’s typically a headshot but you are free to use whatever image you think is best suited to you and your brand.
- Featured Youtube Video - This section gives you an optional opportunity to include one of your YouTube videos and that will display at the bottom of your home page.To add a video will need to enter its YouTube identifier in this next field. Note, this is not the same as the full web address of the video.
- The easiest way to find the identifier is to click the “share” arrow on the video in YouTube and copy the full url of the youtube video. Then come back to “Featured Youtube Video” field
Paste the URL and then carefully remove everything but the identifier code that show us up after the very last / forward slash.
The youtube video is optional and can be removed from your site at any time by deleting any text in this field.
- Featured Listings Widget - This will display your active listings, prominently on your site. If you don’t typically carry many listings or find your inventory is seasonal, you can toggle this on and off at any time.