If your third party page builder is not listed above, there may still be a way to add the flexmls IDX Widgets to your site.
- Most page builders will offer a block or element that accepts widget shortcodes. Our plugin includes a Shortcode Generator in the Classic Editor.
- If you do not have the classic editor, you could install the Classic Editor plugin to your site.
- Activate the Classic Editor, generate the shortcode widget
- Copy the shortcode
- Deactivate the Classic editor and/or switch to your third party page builder
- Find the shortcode block – it may be titled something different like “Text” or “HTML”.
- Paste the shortcode into the block or element
- Save changes