Answers to common questions.
- NAR - Summary of 2022 MLS Changes
- What is IDX?
- Formats for obtaining IDX Data
- Which department do I contact?
- What Does Request Approval Mean?
- I am not tech savvy. What IDX service do I sign up for? Will I get a step by step explanation as to what is best for me? Do I get charged for the consult period?
- Broker Attribution
- What is the difference between the agent product and the broker product for Smart Frame?
- Can I only display my listings?
- I am the Principal Broker, can I opt to display only my exclusive office listings? Can I add listings manually directly to the website or all these must come as a feed from the MLS?
- How will all other listings show on my website if they are not my listings?
- If I display all others, do I need to get permission from these agents or only from the MLS?
- What Do I Do If My MLS Merges With Another?
- What Happened to Full Search?
- If I already have a website but later want to do the all in one website product, would that mean I'll have to abandon my first website name and create a new website name?
- I call the Association staff for assistance with this service but they do not seem to have knowledge about this; should they not be knowledgeable about the FBS services when members call about it?
- I was told by others that FBS will not have what I need for my website; how true is that?